103/1 Layton Street Camperdown
Recently renovated warehouse conversion
This stunning two bedroom apartment looks toward a leafy aspect and boasts beautifully restored heavy hardwood timber columns, exposed ceilings and soaring internal heights.
Freshly painted with brand new air con system and brand new blinds, this is one not to be missed!
Property Features Include:
- Spacious split level design
- Open plan living/dining flowing onto covered balcony with leafy aspect
- Elevated kitchen with microwave, fridge and dishwasher
- Two bedrooms both with ample storage
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Main bathroom with bath tub
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Security parking
- Storage cage
- Full security building with intercom
No ordinary warehouse conversion, the Grace is an iconic building constructed in the 1920s by the Grace family to service their City stores. The conversion, by leading architect Geoffrey Bonus, retains many of the original features making it true warehouse living.
Conveniently located within short walk to Annandale shops, Sydney Uni, RPA Hospital and moments from Glebe, Leichhardt and the CBD.
Lease Period: 6/12 months
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: t-app.com.au/hpbalmain
To register for an inspection, please submit your email enquiry via this advertisement and you will receive a link to register. Please note if you do not register, we cannot ensure that you are notified and updated on any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.