405/2 Waterview Drive Lane Cove
Bright and airy near new apartment
Beautifully composed architecture and spacious interiors make this apartment highly desirable.
Offering a one-bedroom, oversized study room with built-ins and a secure parking space with storage cage.
Set in a great school district, Eva is located close to a selection of public and private schools including Hunters Hill High School, Riverside Girls High School, Lane Cove West Public School, St Josephs College (Joeys) and St Ignatius College Riverview.
- One spacious bedroom with built-ins and leafy views
- Oversized study room or multi-functional room with built-in wardrobe/cupboard
- Ultra-modern gas kitchen adorned with a full suite of Miele appliances
- Kitchen flows onto bright, open plan living and dining
- Floor to ceiling glass sliders opens out to sun-drenched entertainers balcony
- Secure parking space + storage cage
- Lift access, intercom and NBN ready
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Internal laundry with Fisher and Paykel dryer
- Stroll to Hughes Park, Burns Bay Foreshore, onsite child-care and cafe
- Convenient transport into CBD, Gladesville, and Chatswood
- Local supermarket open now on the bottom level
- Hughes Park and playground opposite the building
Lease Period: 6/12 months
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: t-app.com.au/hpbalmain
To register for an inspection, please submit your email enquiry via this advertisement and you will receive a link to register. Please note if you do not register, we cannot ensure that you are notified and updated on any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.