7/58 Edith Street Leichhardt
Renovated light-washed top floor apartment. Option of furnished or unfurnished
COVID -19 If you would prefer to inspect any of our listings on a by appointment basis as opposed to attending an open inspection, please phone our office on 02 9818 2133 and we will aim to accommodate your preferred time.
This open-plan apartment impresses with sun-splashed interiors and floating timber floors throughout. Situated on the top floor of a boutique block, enjoy strolling to vibrant Leichhardt village and being part of this increasingly popular urban community with the considerable perks of authentic Italian café culture, dining and shopping. Also situated only minutes away from the Sydney CBD this home promises ultimate centrality and lifestyle.
A crisp and functional kitchen offers white tiled splash back, an extra deep sink, dish drawers and a stainless-steel oven. An entertainment balcony affords expansive and leafy district views. Two spacious double bedrooms promise comfortable rest. A contemporary bathroom includes a frameless glass shower/bath and above counter basin.
- Open plan living/dining, fresh white interior with timber floors
- Entertainment balcony high above district views
- Near new kitchen with stainless appliances and dishwasher
- Two sunny double bedrooms, master with BIR, tranquil outlooks
- Allocated car space
- Boutique block set within a quiet and leafy residential locale
- Moments stroll to village shopping, entertainment and parklands
- Option of furnished or unfurnished
Lease Period: 6 months with option to renew
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: t-app.com.au/hpbalmain
To register for an inspection, please submit your email enquiry via this advertisement and you will receive a link to register. Please note if you do not register, we cannot ensure that you are notified and updated on any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.