Senior Property Manager
- Generous salary package (Circa $95,000)
- Well-established Real Estate Agency
Be a part of a Real Estate Agency in Sydney's vibrant Inner West, who do things a little differently. This office has a boutique agency feel with a big local personality. We set benchmarks for the industry through our professionalism and integrity and have strength of presence in the marketplace.
About the role:
This is an ideal opportunity for a high-performing property manager looking to join a rapidly growing agency.
- Monday to Friday
- Portfolio based
- Liaise with tenants & landlords
- Efficient arrears management
- Manage rent increases and lease renewals
- Repairs and maintenance arrangement
- Ingoing and outgoing inspections
- Routine inspections
- Secure new business
- Attend team meetings and training sessions
You will ideally have a minimum of 5-7 years of Property Management experience. Passion is paramount as is a demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities.
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Great attitude towards new challenges
- Ability to negotiate well
- A strong sense of accountability
- Experience with trust accounting desirable
- Class 2 Real Estate License
- Current driver's license and reliable car
- Proficiency with REST Professional & Filesmart
- Professional personal presentation
- Work unsupervised
If you have a demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation, and learning then we would love to hear from you!